Friday, November 3, 2017

First Quarter Reflection

The first quarter has honestly not been the best. I know I could do way better then what I have been doing. I have almost the same grades in all my classes, and they’re bad. I don’t put much effort into more then half of my classes. I wish I could change the decisions I made within the first quarter. This quarter I am going to put all of my effort into my work so I can bring up my grades. One thing I lack is putting my effort into my work and completing them with good quality. I understand everything that happens within my classes but I just don’t finish my work/assignments/etc. I have joined a after school group called Me to We and the only other thing I’m waiting for volleyball to start because that is the only other team I really enjoy playing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Never Saw a Another Buttery: It All Depends Pn How You Look at It

It All Depends On How You Look At It , is personally an amazing poem with so much hidden meaning. Many of the things that the author say...